Each level of service builds on the previous one, whether you need someone to step into a project and do usability testing or need help designing your brand-new product or service, we've got you covered.
Need help figuring out where to start? No problem: drop us a line.
Levels of Service
- Interviews (in-person, on-site, remote)
- Current State Analysis
- User Profiles and Personas
- Long-term Studies
- Journey Mapping
à la carte… omakase…
Need one thing and one thing only? Maybe a bit of mix-and-match? Let's chat about what best meets your need. We like to design projects around specific outcomes rather than specific deliverables, so when you work with us, you'll get exactly what you need to create or improve your product or service.
Usability testing is a great way to generate ways to improve a product or service and can even be used to define them. We take care of recruiting participants, work with you to plan the test, facilitate the tests, then deliver a report that includes action items for your team to start improving right away.
We can run in-person, in-lab, or remote testing depending on the goal, time, and budget.
- Identify issues blocking your customers from a great experience
- Learn what your users do
- Get feedback on ideas for new features
Includes Usability Testing as needed
We start with a simple and broad a hypothesis as possible to understand the current state, then let the data we collect direct us where we need to listen and observe. We’ll use this approach when we (including you) are looking for new opportunities or we know there’s a problem, but we aren’t sure what is the root cause.
During research we’ll interview people in your company as well as users/customers of your products and services. We’ll tag along with employees as they do their job to get a better understanding of how to improve their workflow. Along the way, we develop profiles to be used for future conversations and design work.
- Find out who your customers are
- Know your customers better and deeper
- Generate and explore new ideas for your company
Includes Testing & Research
We take what we have learned and apply it to create workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and the information architecture such that you know exactly what you need to build. Whether a single feature or an entire product, we can create what you, and more importantly, your users need.
- Data-driven design approach
- Validated designs reduce support requests
- Increase user satisfaction
Includes all the things!
Here we look at the entire journey your customer takes, as well as everything they interact with (people, places, things) to map out where you’re at today, and where you need to get to in order to support your customers and give your employees what they need to do their jobs well.
- Increased customer loyalty (CLV)
- Deep understanding of all aspects of your customers' journey and your the business supports it
- Discover exactly how your business functions
- Insight-driven, sense-making for-the-win!